Thursday, June 7, 2012

First post

Hi, I'm Annabelle.  I am 8 months old and I've just moved to Istanbul with my Mum, Dad and big Brother Findlay.  I am going to blog about life as I settle into our new home.  We've come over here because my Dad has a new job.  For now we are staying in a temporary apartment while we look for something more permanent.  My first time on a plane was coming to Istanbul and I loved every minute of it.  We had loads of bags, a pram, car seats, nappy bags you name it but it all went smoothly and both me and my brother were well behaved.  Airport staff are very accommodating when it comes to families; the security at passport control were so patient as Mum arranged everything out.  It was late at night, or rather very early in the morning when we arrived at our apartment so it was straight to bed.  We could explore in the morning....and so it was off for my first night's sleep in Istanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment